Aesir DAoC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aesir - Origins Midgard Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bede's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bede

Bede

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Bede's Application Empty
PostSubject: Bede's Application   Bede's Application EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:15 am

Hey Guys!

I just recently poked my head out of a hole in the ground and heard that Mythic was putting this Origins thing together, and I immediately started making plans for my triumphant return to DAoC. Step one: find a guild!

A little bit about my history in DAoC:

I have been playing on and off since SI. Most of my play time in big boy RVR has been in NF. To be fair, almost all of it has. Also, I have never played anything outside of Albion for more than a month or two at a time. But, well, I need a change- and I've always fancied Midgard.

I always play casters as my main toons, although I do have some limited experience as a healer and a basic level of experience in a tank. I have put in time in 8 v 8 playing a Wizard, Theurgist, Sorcerer, Reaver, Paladin, Cleric and Armsman. My main characters have been a Wizard, (who was an RR8, ML10, CL10, etc etc etc.) a Sorcerer (RR5 on classic) and Paladin (RR4?, ML 7?- he was my first toon, i forget now.) I'm looking to play a Runemaster, either Darkness or Suppression. But I would probably play anything at this point, I miss the game so much.

I am looking for an 8 man who will run steady, and who need an awesome dedicated caster.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers,
Bede
Back to top Go down
Minilogue

Minilogue

Number of posts : 87
Realm : Midgard
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Bede's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bede's Application   Bede's Application EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:57 am

hey man! nice to read your application, but were not really sure if we will start on origins .. this board is really old, its from the time when we thought that origins is released in august 2008 ... most people are inactive, well let you know when theres more information about origins! thanks for your application !
Back to top Go down
http://furydaoc.friendhood.net

Bede's Application
Page 1 of 1