Aesir DAoC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aesir - Origins Midgard Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flitz

Number of posts : 23
Realm : Midgard
Class : Skald
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 2:15 am

Hi,

The introduction always seems like the hardest part. Smile

Well, I'm a former DAoC Vet from Denmark returning for the Origins server. I've played on and off since 2003. I had a few run-ins with WoW, other MMOs and work. I've tried most MMOs out there, but like many others I find myself returning to this one every time. So here we go again.

My first server back in the day was Guinevere where I mainly played my Scout. Order of Dannebrog was my guild back then and pretty much all of the guys moved to Mid on Gareth when the Classic servers got released. We formed DANER with a couple of "new" guys from other servers. It was pretty good, but as you might know, people have a tendency to come and go in this game.

I'm pretty much set on experience with this game. On Gareth my main was a Skald, which I got just shy of RR7. Had a couple of other 50ies that I messed around with, but nothing serious (Warrior, SB mostly). My Scout was around RR7 when I quit him as well. We ran a lot of 8v8 on Gareth (my scout was pure stealth solo and small group). The group on Gareth wasn't really fixed, per say - but more of pug group combined with other guilds in our alliance, if we didn't have enough online at that time.

Basically I need a new home. Most of my former guild is chopping heads in AoC. Tried it, liked it - but the magic just wasn't there. I saw your post on the VN and thought I would give it a try and contact you guys. I like the fact that you are Europeans (or mostly, from my understanding?), considering the time zone and all. Not that prefer playing with people from a certain part of the world matters to me, but it makes things easier. I'm looking for a guild with nice and fun people that I can share, the arguably best MMO ever, with. You seem like a serious guild, which factors the fact that it is still a game and it's a secondary to a lot of things in real life. By serious I mean that you are quite capable players.

Well, I don't think there's much more to say other than I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
-Flitz
Back to top Go down
Minilogue

Minilogue

Number of posts : 87
Realm : Midgard
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 9:08 am

hey Flitz

welcome to <Aesir> Smile nice to have a new member! i unlock the guild intern boards for you, so you can read and post there!
Back to top Go down
http://furydaoc.friendhood.net

Application
Page 1 of 1